Dopamine 1.5.13 has just been released. This is the change log:
– [Changed] Improved parsing of timestamped lyrics
– [Changed] Updated the Chinese (Simplified) translation
– [Changed] Updated the Korean translation
– [Changed] Updated the Portuguese (Portugal) translation
– [Changed] Updated the Vietnamese translation
– [Changed] Updated the Spanish translation
– [Changed] Updated the Swedish translation
– [Fixed] Fixed MetroLyrics parsing issues
– [Fixed] Spectrum styles are not localized
Please note that your current Dopamine will notify you that version 1.5.13 is available, but it won’t download it for you. Clicking on the notification will open the Digimezzo downloads page. You’ll be able to download 1.5.13 from there. That is normal, as I changed the file name format starting from 1.5.13. The 1.5.12 updater isn’t aware of that change, and there is nothing I can do about that. Starting from 1.5.13, automatic downloads will work as normal again.
Dopamine 1.5.13 marks the end of the 1.5 release cycle. Development of Dopamine 2.0 starts today! I plan lots of changes and improvements above and under the hood. The 2.0 development cycle will be much much longer. For this reason, I decided to reinstate Preview versions. At the end of the development cycle, there will even be Betas and Release Candidates. It will be a lot of fun 🙂 Oh, if you’d like to be notified of pre-release versions by the updater, enable the setting “Also check for pre-releases”, which you’ll find in the startup settings.
If you’d like to follow the 2.0 development progress, or have a look at what is planned for that version, please check out this GitHub link: Dopamine 2.0 issue list
And, if you like Dopamine, please don’t hesitate to donate. Thanks! 🙂
Raphaël, your friendly neighborhood developer.